Now Hiring: Store Manager
NOW HIRING: Store Manager (All Locations)
The Store Manager primarily focuses on keeping the store running by planning schedules, inventory, and training new hires. Success in the Store Manager role includes developing team members by providing on-going coaching and training in order to ensure high performance and effective succession planning.
- Lead excellent customer service through in-the-moment coaching, and role modeling to reinforce and improve quality of service.
- Lead the team in serving customers according to speed of service standards. Plan and execute the deployment of staff to ensure that all team members work effectively together to provide superior customer service. Ensure training of opening and closing responsibilities as a key component of every team member’s service role.
- Assist staff in building their expertise of coffees, teas, and merchandise so that they may accurately answer customer questions and make personal recommendations.
- Lead regular coffee and tea tastings, showcasing seasonal items and reinforcing Boba Guys’ tea authority to deepen customers’ connection to Boba Guys.
- Ensure customer feedback and concerns are addressed within a timely manner.
- Demonstrate leadership of the store by ensuring cleanliness, organization, and attractiveness of store’s interior and exterior. This includes facilitating monthly “deep cleanings” of the store.
- Act as a role model protecting the store assets and facilities at all times through complying and ensuring compliance with Boba Guys’ policies and procedures for safety, health, security, maintenance, and cash handling.
- Oversee appropriate inventory levels by ensuring the timely placement of orders.
- Manage store promotions, store presentation, and visual merchandising. Lead and oversee the training for each seasonal promotion and follow-up on the execution throughout the course of the promotion.
- Communicate essential information in a clear and timely manner, maintaining confidentiality where appropriate.
- Role model teamwork and respect in accordance with Boba Guys’ Values. Maintain positive and productive relationships with all team members as well as other stores and departments.
- Manage the Core Training Program for all new Bobaristas and Shift Leads. Utilize training tools and resources, including training tracker to monitor progress and attainment.
- Conduct regular tea tastings with team members to create and lead a culture of superior product, knowledge, and service.
- Contribute to the development of Bobaristas and Shift Leads by providing regular coaching and feedback to build their knowledge and skills.
- Support the CEO with effective succession planning and active recruiting of Bobaristas and Shift Lead candidates.
- A minimum of two years of retail management/supervisory experience and/or related experience and training
- Continuous demonstrated ability to lead and provide excellent customer service
- Proven and on-going ability to drive sales and control costs
- Experience coaching, training, and developing others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and delegation skills
- Ability to effectively problem solve, using sound judgment
- Performance that consistently demonstrates Boba Guys’ Vision, Mission, and Values
In return for all of this, you will receive better-than-market wages, a respectful work environment, excellent training, a sense of accomplishment, advancement opportunities and the breadth and depth of tea knowledge from a growing food & beverage startup.
We encourage applicants of all ages, races and ethnic backgrounds.