Now Hiring: Shift Lead
NOW HIRING: Shift Lead (All Locations)
The Shift Lead primarily focuses on keeping a specific shift operating on a day-to-day basis by leading bobaristas/baristas/cashiers to accomplish tasks. Success in the Shift Lead role includes coaching and training team members in order to ensure high performance and effective succession planning.
- Lead excellent customer service through in-the-moment coaching, and role modeling to reinforce and improve quality of service.
- Lead the team in serving customers according to speed of service standards. Ensure execution of opening and closing responsibilities as a key component of every team member’s service role.
- Assist team members in building their expertise of coffees, teas, and merchandise so that they may accurately answer customer questions and make personal recommendations.
- Ensure customer feedback and concerns are addressed within a timely manner.
- Demonstrate leadership of assigned shift by ensuring cleanliness, organization, and attractiveness of store’s interior and exterior.
- Act as a role model protecting the store assets and facilities at all times through complying and ensuring compliance with Boba Guys’ policies and procedures for safety, health, security, maintenance, and cash handling.
- Oversee appropriate inventory levels by ensuring providing accurate tracking and communication about existing and desired inventory.
- Communicate essential information in a clear and timely manner, maintaining confidentiality where appropriate.
- Role model teamwork and respect in accordance with Boba Guys’ Values. Maintain positive and productive relationships with all team members as well as other stores and departments.
- Contribute to the development of Bobaristas, Baristas, and Cashiers by providing regular coaching and feedback to build their knowledge and skills.
- Support the Store Manager/Asst Store Manager with effective succession planning and active recruiting of Bobaristas and Shift Lead candidates.
- A minimum of one year of work experience.
- Continuous demonstrated ability to lead and provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and delegation skills
- Ability to effectively problem solve, using sound judgment
- Performance that consistently demonstrates Boba Guys’ Vision, Mission, and Values.
In return for all of this, you will receive better-than-market wages, a respectful work environment, excellent training, a sense of accomplishment, advancement opportunities and the breadth and depth of tea knowledge from a growing food & beverage startup.
We encourage applicants of all ages, races and ethnic backgrounds.