NOW HIRING: Operations Team Member (Facility is located in Brisbane, CA)
People often ask how we are able to consistently serve such fresh and high-quality ingredients day-in and day-out, all while supporting our busy stores. Our answer? Our operations team.
The operations team is the 'spine' of our company, responsible for making sure every aspect of what we do is held to our ‘next-level quality’ promise. They are in charge of the 'magic' that goes on behind the scenes – from preparing our recipes to making sure our stores always have what they need. Team members should have a knack for details, a self-starter mentality, and an appreciation for Kind bars and other team-approved snacks.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing fresh ingredients and menu items that are served daily in our stores.
- Picking supply and merchandise orders for our stores.
- Packing orders for wholesale products such as our packaged Tea People teas and Pure Milk Tea bottled drinks.
- If qualified, delivering and driving cargo van to Boba Guys retail store locations and wholesale clients.
- Working with other departments to roll out new products, seasonal specials, and marketing promotions.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the role, assuring all of our work is accurate and consistent.
- Basic math, writing, and reading skills and the ability to understand and internalize recipes and formulas.
- Ability to effectively problem solve, using sound judgment.
- If driving the cargo van, ability to navigate to stores around the Bay Area and maneuver through traffic appropriately.
Also must have a current CA driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to lift heavy boxes up to 40lbs.
- Teamwork oriented and flexible in work schedule.
- Performance that consistently demonstrates Boba Guys’ vision, mission, and values.
We encourage applicants of all ages, races and ethnic backgrounds.